Thursday 17 May 2012

Bradford Open for Art

It's a busy time in the studio - I am getting ready to take part in the Open Studios as part of Bradford Open for Art which is being held over the Bank holiday weekend 2nd to the 5th of June. Am eagerly awaiting some pieces of work being returned from the framers and have had some greetings cards printed from my embroideries.

Have been having a sort out in the studio in preparation for the Open Studios and have pulled out a few of my sketchbook pages to sit alongside the embroideries so visitors can see the initial sketches and thoughts and then the final piece. I always love looking at people's sketchbooks so hope that this will add something to any visitors I might get on the Open Studios weekend. I am getting very excited - only 2 weeks to go - hope to have lots of visitors so book the dates down in your diaries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment